Can anyone decipher this window sticker?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

balthisar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What do you expect the window sticker to describe? In the hidden text you can see your dealership address in Poplar Bluff.

But you're linking to a blue window sticker. This is a stock order, and wasn't ordered for you specifically.

Note that the plant still hasn't hit okay-to-buy as far as anyone has heard, so if your vehicle status is "produced" (and this will not be on the sticker), it doesn't mean that it's on the way.

OP
OP
V

val953

Reaction score
What do you expect the window sticker to describe? In the hidden text you can see your dealership address in Poplar Bluff.

But you're linking to a blue window sticker. This is a stock order, and wasn't ordered for you specifically.

Note that the plant still hasn't hit okay-to-buy as far as anyone has heard, so if your vehicle status is "produced" (and this will not be on the sticker), it doesn't mean that it's on the way.

Right, I know it's a stock order. On 2/1 the dealership told us it was in transit to them and my husband agreed to purchase it. I'm just grasping at straws trying to figure out when it could arrive.

rs4-380

Reaction score
Right, I know it's a stock order. On 2/1 the dealership told us it was in transit to them and my husband agreed to purchase it. I'm just grasping at straws trying to figure out when it could arrive.
sticker itself won't tell you that