Can I fit 37's ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
reefkrazy

reefkrazy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cool thermo thanks for the info. Im going to check it out.

MUSKYMAN52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Shes looks nice, i got coil springs all around so im hopin my rear coils will continue to stretch so far they stretched 1" in the back.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
I have the same set up as you, if you want to see what just 35's look like.... I haven't done any trimming whatsoever.... and it looks like there is room to spare. So with some minor mods, 37's might just stuff in there.

SANY1761-2a.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

OP
OP
reefkrazy

reefkrazy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks lane24. I've seen your truck on here b4. Thats 35s with a 3inch body lift right. I like the way your truck looks :)

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Yeah... 3 inch body lift, 2 inches from the torsion crank up front, and 2 inch coil spacers in the back.

OP
OP
reefkrazy

reefkrazy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thermo, I just checked out all your gallerys on that site. All I can say is wow! Thank you for all the info. I defently need to rethink my plans for know. I'm not up for changing gears at this point. Maybe 35's for now lol :)

MUSKYMAN52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice, i got that stock 3.55, i heard its a good ratio for off road and mud but havent had a chance to try it

OP
OP
reefkrazy

reefkrazy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice, i got that stock 3.55, i heard its a good ratio for off road and mud but havent had a chance to try it

It's a beast! I took it out on some crazy climbs over 40 degrees without 4x4 or awd. I was impressed.