Can't find a 23 with APA. Skip APA or go 24?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EdWeg

Reaction score
I'd think a top of the line model would have all of the bells and whistles; if you want to delete items you'd have to SO to get the set-up you want.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you have links to pictures of 2025?

He's talking about the spy photos. If you Goodlettsville 2025 ford expedition spylied, the spy photos will come for different sites. It's been a cool 6 mnths or so since one has been spotted though.

sixstring

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'd think a top of the line model would have all of the bells and whistles; if you want to delete items you'd have to SO to get the set-up you want.

No doubt about it. The plat will soon be near 100k. To get a 100k expy with no massage no apa no rear seat heater and no other options they leave out depending on the day of the week and blame it on covid is ********. If I buy a loaded vehicle I want it loaded. I can drop in the expy in places that many couldnt get their civics. I still want all the options to work for the price I am paying.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Tried using it a few times. Couldn't figure it out even in an empty parking lot. Most likely user error though.
The parking lot can't be empty, you have to search a space between vehicles or the sensors won't pick up the space.

JohnSC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As others have said, APA is deleted with the HD tow for 23. I don't miss it, especially with the 360 camera now that there is a one button camera display on the 15" screen.

GlennSullivan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
After constantly getting false alerts from the front and rear sensors on my 2017 and knowing what I know about computers and sensor systems, I can't imagine myself trusting one of these systems to parallel park my $80+ vehicle.