Car paint: A Classic Question ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ziad_yamin

Reaction score
A classic question that probably has been answered several times ...

Situation: Someone parks his car close to yours and when he opens his door, he hits the sides of your car. Apparently, your car will receive several bruises. Polish will not work nor the "As seen on TV" solutions will do.

The question: Did anyone have a solution for this? My car is dark blue and it is annoying to keep seeing the white dots on the back door.

This is a day-to-day situation every where and someone must have found some solution to this.

Any ideas?

2002EB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm not going to have an answer -but I park away from everyone and make my fat ass walk.

thereason21

Full Access Members
Reaction score
lol So do i or i just park crooked and take up four spaces on purpose so noone can ding my $hiT. Try touch up paint and pray my friend or stick around one day and royally kick some dudes ass ... lol

2002EB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm afraid if I take up more than one space, someone will mess with my ride just to be spiteful.

OP
OP
Z

ziad_yamin

Reaction score
Originally posted by 2002EB
I'm not going to have an answer -but I park away from everyone and make my fat ass walk.

This is exactly what I do every day, but this time I was collecting some stuff from one shop and the other guy parked his car close to mine and did what I described.

It is one of those situations !!!

When you manage to keep your car scratch-free for 9 months (since I bought it) then this happens, it really hurts !!