cargo liner full one piece for 2024 XLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klimford

Reaction score
We keep the bench seats and third row seats in our 2024 XLT always folded flat and I have been looking for a one-piece liner to cover the entire area. The Canvasback one that Ford offer is the closest to what I'm looking for
but I don't like the gaps at the hinges of the three bench seats. Does anyone know of a seamless one-piece cover?

HILLY

Reaction score
Probably not the total solution you are looking for, but I had the WeatherTech cargo mat before I got the Ford third-row folding mat. I still keep the original mat to use when I have the second row folded down and need to get stuff such as lumber or yard material that I still don't want to soil up the backside of those seats.

LegalBrief

Reaction score
We keep the bench seats and third row seats in our 2024 XLT always folded flat and I have been looking for a one-piece liner to cover the entire area. The Canvasback one that Ford offer is the closest to what I'm looking for
but I don't like the gaps at the hinges of the three bench seats. Does anyone know of a seamless one-piece cover?
You can ask canvasback to make a 1 piece for you.. they will happily do it.. great folks

Reaction score
I get mats from ExactMats in Houston, they can be clear or clear, I personally like the clear ones, for Expeditions you can get one that fits the very back with seats up, then another one is with third row down and a bigger one to fit the whole area from back to where the seats fold down, they will also make custom ones if you give them the dimensions.

Sabalo

Reaction score
We carry 2 recumbent trikes, which take up the whole back and have chain that can damage the carpet. We bought a heavy rubber mat (3/8") through Amazon that covers the whole floor and has another 1 ft to flop down and protect the bumper. It is heavy enough to not move around. We tried a moving blanket, but the mat works much better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
badbolr