Cargo Liner/Mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VAFordHokie

Reaction score
Anybody know of a good cargo liner/mat brand? I'm looking for something to put in the back of my 2013 EL when I have to haul my two big dogs around. I lay the third row seats down to give them more room and am looking for a liner that will keep them from damaging or staining the carpeting. Currently, I just spread out a couple bed sheets, but am looking for something better. Hoping to spend less than $100, but will spend more if its good quality. Thanks.

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
Autoanything.com is my go to on stuff like that.

If you want to save a few extra bucks, do this. Register on the site and then put the item that you want in your cart. Leave it there a few minutes and then exit the site. In the next day or two you will get an email with a coupon code. The amount can vary between 10 and 20%, you just never know what sale they will run.

It usually includes free shipping.

XMan

Reaction score
Weather Tech doesn't make a rear cargo mat that covers the cargo area with the 3rd row seats down you have to go to Husky they make one. I bought one a few months ago think it was around $100. Fits great!

haviland

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought a Highland mat for my Expy for the cargo area many, many years ago. My current '17 Expy is the 4th Expy it has been in! It has seen lots of abuse and has held up well.

I don't know if Highland still exists, but are good!

Neil C Travanti

Reaction score
Weather Tech doesn't make a rear cargo mat that covers the cargo area with the 3rd row seats down you have to go to Husky they make one. I bought one a few months ago think it was around $100. Fits great!
I just ordered Weather Tech third row down cargo mat from Weather Tech so they now sell them.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
I just ordered Weather Tech third row down cargo mat from Weather Tech so they now sell them.
Old thread that you posted in, but wait until you install the Weather Tech. The idiots only made it for going behind the third row of seats. I have it in mine, but I'll be buying a Husky one that covers the whole floor when the third row is down. It also is made to fold easily when you have the third row up.

GB19XLT

Reaction score
I bought the Max smartliners off of amazon. Great quality and the fit was perfect. I got the cargo liner with the 3rd row up and I also got the cargo liner with the 3rd row down. Like I said, the fit is perfect. I got the set for just under $300. Should check them out!

17limited

Reaction score
I use the husky cargo liner with 3rd row folded down to haul my German shepherds around , no issues with it