Carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treycool94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
anybody ever take all of there carpet out i want to do a liner like the f150 but i dont know how hard it will be

treycool94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i was thinkin the whole floor in bedliner but i dont know if it would look good with the center consol. how does the bench seat look? it would prob look alot better if i had a bench what do you guys think?

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
once I saw a expy with a bench up front... was different... but I think the road noise would be way too loud with just the bedliner for the floor....

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
once I saw a expy with a bench up front... was different... but I think the road noise would be way too loud with just the bedliner for the floor....

You could put lizardskin or another similar product down then do the bed liner over that to help with road noise.

treycool94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You could put lizardskin or another similar product down then do the bed liner over that to help with road noise.

just looked that up looks cool do i need anythin special to put that on? and if i knew what the bench seat looked like i could make that decision anyone got one?

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
really a front bench seat would look just like an F150 with one.... except you wouldn't have the center console.. a lot of guys on the F150online actually swap out their bench seats for expy buckets n consoles.... might want to ask some of them

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are not very common from what I have seen. I just saw my first one the other day. I think it was a seldom selected option for the XLT. Fleet expy's had them though, so maybe you could go that route.