Carpeted Floor Mats For 2011 and 2011 / 2017 Compatibility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GlennSullivan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey all
Besides Lloyds, does anyone know of a company that makes quality replacement carpeted floor mats for 2011 Expedition? Also, is there any difference between 2011 and 2017 mat fitment? Ford no longer makes/sells replacements for 2011, but does for 2015-2017.

Reason I would prefer not to do Lloyds, is when placing an order with them, you have to choose one of their colors (as opposed to them telling you what color is right for your interior). I can never seem to pick the color to match the interior. In this case I have black interior and they have like 15 different blacks. I've tried and failed numerous times with other vehicles.

Yes, I know this is def a 1st world problem and I could go through the process of having them send free samples and match it up, but if able, I would rather just purchase a stock set that matches and fits.

Thanks as always.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01