CD Changer stuck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 6pack stock changer in the center console and the magazine will not eject ...any ideas??? 2002 Expy EB ....Thanks

ghettoracer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok I had my 6pack changer cartridge stuck in my 97 EB, what you do is there is a little thing near the bottom of the CD Changer. It will look like and "L" shape on the back of your CD cartridge once you pull it out and look at it, but the best way to get at it to release is that you take a thin plastic card or in my case a small metal putty knife, slip it on the back side of the cartridge closest to the driver side and to the left of the changer, once its down there,push it gently to the rear of the car and press the eject button. Good luck!

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for info .....on my model I opened the changer rermoved 3 screws holding the eject button cover plate, then slid the arm at top over and out they came ...been so long I forgot what was in there..... The Cd changer still won't work in jams as soon as I put them back in