Check rear park aid - No guidelines on reverse camera and zoom button doesn't work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpyPlat

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can help with this. I have been searching here and on google but haven't found much. I just bought a 2015 Expedition EL Platinum and get the message "check rear park aid". I also noticed that there are no gridlines on the display for the backup camera and the zoom button doesn't do anything. I don't know if these are all related or not. It appears the dealer or someone replaced 1 of the sensors as it isn't paint matched. But no clue beyond that. Thank you for the help.

OP
OP
E

ExpyPlat

Reaction score
FYI, I was able to recalibrate my camera and that fixed the camera problem. I also found a broke wire on a backup sensor. So, assuming when I get the new connector pigtail, that will be fixed as well! Forscan FTW!

iamretired

Reaction score
FYI, I was able to recalibrate my camera and that fixed the camera problem. I also found a broke wire on a backup sensor. So, assuming when I get the new connector pigtail, that will be fixed as well! Forscan FTW!
How do you recalibrate the camera?