Click from dash when I change the temp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MB_07Expy

Reaction score
I have a 2007 EB with the digital climate control. Everything functions properly except when I change the temp there is a constant faint ticking that comes from behind the dash. Only happens when I change the temp and continues to click until the truck is shut off for a bit and restarted. It still changes temp the noise is just annoying.

Can anyone shed some light on what actuator is causing this problem and where it's located? I've tried to find diagrams with no luck. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Go on YouTube, search for fordtechmakuloco

He has a few videos on how to change them and they're very helpful. I watched his video on how to do it and it was very helpful. The video you're looking for 07-up expedition will be the one where he tares down the dash of an F150 with same dash as your 07 has. Shows you which actuator is at fault and how to determine which one is at fault

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69