Console Safe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The ford safe is made by console vault!

In our '17 F350 I had a console vault - Its the same part number for our '20 Expy...so I un-installed it from the super duty and moved it to the expy...perfect fit.

there is just enough room in the corner edge of the safe door to pass a usb cable so its not necessary for anyone to build in USB ports. IMO the console vault is better built be cause it can't be lifted out the way its put together. ALSO the console vault door is rolled edge (not exposed edges locker down lid....the console vault door can not be pried open because of the rolled lip door.

https://www.consolevault.com/Ford-Expedition-Console-Vault-2018-2019.html

STORY: I have a dash cam. My truck was towed and on the dash cam you can hear the tow truck driver BANGING on something metallic...and I mean he is beating the snot out of something....turns out he was beating on the console vault handle trying to break in to the safe...he was unable to get in and eventually just gave up!