Cup Holder Insert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sellinger87

Reaction score
I tried searching here and didnt find anything. Sorry if it's been asked already.

I've tried multiple inserts and cannot seem to find one that fits. Tried a couple inserts and rubber "tear drops" to shrink the size down to a normal cup size.

Any recommendations would be great.

2017 XLT

BigOleFordFan

Reaction score
Have you thought about using a PVC pipe reducer bushing in the appropriate size ? Just take your cup with you to Home Despot or Slowes and try some out....

Worked great for my 04 Durango years ago when I also could not find a normal one that fit properly :D

eddytheexpy

Reaction score
Are you trying to find one to fit a cups that the factory one doesn’t or just trying find a factory replacement? If it’s the latter, this is the type of part I’ll look on marketplace for someone parting out their rig. You know for damn sure it’ll fit and don’t really care about the history of the part.

I bought an expy that was missing 2 doors seals, had a crappy glass liftgate seal, a few ceiling vents and had a few interior trim pieces missing. I pulled them out of someone’s rig for like $30. Cheap as hell and didn’t have to worry about buying the wrong part or spending a lot of time figuring out what the part was.

OP
OP
S

sellinger87

Reaction score
Trying to find an insert to go into the factory cup holder to fit stand cups. The large 34oz Arizona tea bottles fit fine, but a standard bottle of pop just flops all around.