Damn rioters!! :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't you all remember when the conservatives protested and rioted after they lost in '08?

Me either

The best part is that they are rioting & burning the stuff of the very people who's side they were on, in those little pocket strongholds. Highly entertaining for some of us.

jeff

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I do not intend this to be personal since we do not know one another but I think that someone is missing the point completely but I find it useless to argue with liberals on general principle since all tend to be hypocrites. I discuss ELECTION results so the liberal falls back to a thrown together article written be a very left-wing rag while using pictures of the Affordable Care Act protests! I'm sure all will remember exactly how that law was passed so I needn't replay the history of a one-sided bill that was never even read by those that voted for it. The "fairness" of '08 & '09 is blinding isn't it? While liberals cannot bring themselves to believe it, most of "us" never gave a damn about the color of the President. There are always out-liers but for the vast majority of our side, we simply didn't care. We cared about criminals being framed as victims and true victims being framed as criminals. We were tired. We’re tired of having failed liberal idea forced down our throats by liberal hypocrites who are the most intolerant people on the entire Earth! We're tired of having a leader who practically promotes the killing of our fine police officers! We're tired of having a leader that sided with criminal groups such as his Occupy and BLM groups. We're tired of having a leader who continually apologized for America on the world stage, despite that we caused of helped free 141 different countries over the past 200 years!

There is no "refresher" course needed by me since I'm one of the informed, not a alphabet media follower. We voted how we did because we knew this election was the most important political statement made by the American people since 1776!

I did find it interesting that although the only major party two-time loser in modern American Presidential politics promised to abide by the results, as typical of the common hypocrite, she is attempting to subvert the Constitution by coercing the electoral voters to change their votes. That doesn't really sound like "acceptance" but only reinforces the "hypocrite" theorem.

We will see in the Spring but many on her competitors side feel that with the video proof of the campaign laws that were broken and the illegal direct collusion of the DNC to the superpacs, paying for the instigation of violence at their competitors rallies, the admitted election voter fraud and the combined collusion with many in the alphabet media constitute a directed and attributable attempt to effect a political coup in this country in a concerted effort to seize power by intentionally miss-informing people and therefore steering the vote. Since the DNC was proven on video to be at the heart of this coup attempt as some are calling it, many feel that the DNC and it's willful actions posed a clear and present danger to the continuation of the United State of America and should be disbanded. I doubt that you will ever see a word about this.....Just keep in mind that "elections have consequences" and since we had to suck it up, you will also be dismissed.

It's all good....Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

jeff

OP
OP
CertusExpo

CertusExpo

Customizing trucks since I was 7 with my Legos
Reaction score
Holy crap Jeff, that was so well stated and you didn't even mention the investigation into the child abduction for sex trafficking that the Clinton's, MANY in our government INCLUDING Obama are a part of.
The SHTF very soon. A young lady, Monica Peterson, investigating the Haiti connection died a couple weeks ago from 'suicide' after she mentioned to a friend that she had found conclusive proof of the Clinton's direct involvement in the abduction/transportation of chosen children.
This is why the FBI investigation got shut down a 2nd time through pressure from Lynch and her DOJ... Because the evidence on ******'s laptop implicates 'President' Obama (Not my President) as well and SO MANY OTHERS that our government would literally be incarcerated.
Poor DJT has inherited a hornets nest.

Last edited:

creef14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I didn't ask how you voted and I don't particularly care. The sole purpose of my post was to point out that crazy lives everywhere, on both sides.

But hey if you're feeling defensive, go ahead and defend yourself....

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Last edited:

EliteFord

Full Access Members
Reaction score
every time i see this said, "Don't you all remember when the conservatives protested and rioted after they lost in '08?"

someone, usually liberal, brings up the lack of support for obama. somehow, the liberal gets to equate lack of support for their guy, justifies property damage because they don't support the other guy.

liberalism is a disease.