Different Tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikegigabyte

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone know of some LED tail lights
Nice type not some crappy brand that falls apart
Ive read in the past about some
I have a 2003 expedition

OP
OP
M

mikegigabyte

Full Access Members
Reaction score
was there a brand name to look for? honestly I still havent started to even look yet, but I will try to tonight
or is there a type to avoid

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't remember the seller but i will try and look for a maker of the lights next couple of days.... I would check with Solisimo... he usually posts a link to a company with aftermarket lights whenever the discussion of ebay lights comes up

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

carid.com sells on ebay as well and are cheaper on ebay...so dont buy from them on thier website...ALSO...the have "make offer" option on ebay so you can give them a price and they'll counter...they emailed me and told me thier bottom dollar price which was about $75 cheaper than thier selling price on carid.com...PLUS free shipping...

they sell several types/brands...they have SPYDER i know for sure...i have IPCW...they sell them too...check out my photos...i believe i have some rear shots...i've swapped them 3 times...from chrome to smoke and now black