Doofy suspension, how do i fix this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mic_1011

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, so i was driving my 98 eb the other day (haven't taken her out in a while) and while on the highway noticed that she feels really doofy and akward. Taking a right turn and she wants to go left. Handling sucks, just felt very unsafe. Makes me wanna get rid of her and get something newer, but cash is a little tight. Oh and the alighnment in the front is off and the shop says this is the best they can get it. It was in an accident a few years back? What is the problem and what can i do?

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
could be sway bar needs tightening or replacing. does she feel like she wants to roll when turning?

OP
OP
M

mic_1011

Full Access Members
Reaction score
exactly how she feels. what about control arm bushing, do you think that could be it or just sway bar?

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
could be both. might as well give them both a look over and see how the bushings look. they really arent that expensive so if you wanted to change them out anyway just to be sure, go for it. probably about due anyways on our generation truck anyway.

OP
OP
M

mic_1011

Full Access Members
Reaction score
do i need any special tools to change them, i was also thinking of going with an energy suspension kit, any thoughts?