Door Trim Removal 04 XLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So, maybe it’s just me and ya’ll can make as much fun of me as you want :D but how in the world do you remove these trim panels??? I know it’s gotta be easier than I think it is, but I can’t figure it out and I haven’t found anything online or YouTube on removing these. I can do the rear and front bumper just fine, and the small pieces that have the snap screws that you just pry off but I don’t wanna go yanking on the panels and break em...

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There's a great video on you tube that walks you right through it on a 97 model, but yours should be similar. Basically you pry off the plastic triangle up where your mirror is, pry off the indoor light down low, disconnect the 3 plugs for the window switch, and then remove the 2-3 visible Phillips screws. Panel pops straight up.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Deercampcrusader
Reaction score
Never mind! I just closed my eyes and pulled... a couple replacement trim snaps and I’ll be good to go.