driver seat lumbar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danquin1

Reaction score
I have a 2000 expy, and the lumbar in the drivers seat is stuck in one position and when I turn the adjustment knob, it just spins free like it is unconnected. anyone know how to fix this.. anything would help thanks

wyo_vr4

Reaction score
I have a 2000 expy, and the lumbar in the drivers seat is stuck in one position and when I turn the adjustment knob, it just spins free like it is unconnected. anyone know how to fix this.. anything would help thanks

I have the exact same issue. Can anyone help? There must be a way to fix this without replacing the seat altogether. I wouldn't mind if the lumbar was stuck fully deployed but it's stuck at the minimum setting.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is it the wheel that's spining or somthing inside, cause maybe you just need to tighten the screw on the side of the wheel

wyo_vr4

Reaction score
Last edited:

WECole

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Actually, by help I meant the site would give you assembly diagrams and parts numbers so you can fix it. I wouldn't pay fordparts.com prices either (especially not with a couple junkyards nearby) but the info on the site is great! I should have been a little clearer, sorry.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zanwahwarden