Drivers Seat bottom is so uncomfortable!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC Walter

Reaction score
2019 xlt 202a pkg. only 2600 miles and the drivers seat bottom is so uncomfortable. I have both heated/cooled seats. Passenger side is fine. Any ideas?
Thanks

Soliyou

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Insert sarcastic comment: get a smaller ass? :p

The foam is pretty hard. After couple of hours on the highway, my back starts to hurt.

This is an issue that makes me miss my minivan seat!

I even bought a seat cushion but it makes it worse since it is not the same size/profile as the seat

Diverdown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is there different foam in the different trim levels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is there different foam in the different trim levels?

I don’t know but I can’t imagine the seats in my Plati ever being described as hard. Maybe they make them softer to account for the massager? Or the cooled seat?

Diverdown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don’t know but I can’t imagine the seats in my Plati ever being described as hard. Maybe they make them softer to account for the massager? Or the cooled seat?

What about your passenger seat? The link above is about a Platinum passenger seat. Mine are soft and comfortable but maybe some were made differently?

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What about your passenger seat? The link above is about a Platinum passenger seat. Mine are soft and comfortable but maybe some were made differently?

Sorry, I should have said so in my post. My wife (who is my co-pilot for 95% of the time I have a co-pilot) says it’s the most comfortable vehicle seat she remembers. The only thing limiting how long she sits is her walnut-sized bladder.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry, I should have said so in my post. My wife (who is my co-pilot for 95% of the time I have a co-pilot) says it’s the most comfortable vehicle seat she remembers. The only thing limiting how long she sits is her walnut-sized bladder.

My wife says the same about our seats in the Limited Stealth. Not sure if there is anything different besides the red stitching, but they are heated and cooled.