Drivers Side Floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtnman64

Reaction score
Anyone found a good, all covering Drivers side floor mat for the 03 expy? I ordered Catch-All brand, but the drivers mat is as small as the OEM, which provides miserable protection.

Keydo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I noticed that too. What I did is pull the mat back and closer to the seat to cover that area more since my feet aren't always at the upper most front portion of the footwell.

cnuttgirl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i think the web site is www.performanceproducts.com
they have a floor mat section with molded expedition mats. you can get carpeted ones or the rubber like ones that you can pull out and hose off when they are dirty. they also have a couple of different types of second row floor mats and if you take your third seat out they have a really good mat to lay in that area.

daveplot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered a Ford rubber mat, works great. If you want I'll take a picture of it.

OP
OP
M

mtnman64

Reaction score
Dave, if you can, that would be great. My issue is not at the foot of the seat, but around/under the pedals. There is just no real coverage there, especially for the left foot.

Thanks!

daveplot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
driver-mat1.jpg

driver-mat2.jpg

These pictures are taken with the drives seat all the way back.

You can see where the Ford mats are lacking, where ever there is sand. I had the truck out on the beach last weekend.

For some reason the img tag is turned off :confused: so you have to click the links.

G

I'm a big fan of the molded plastic tray types. Very efficent in trapping water and very thing else and a breeze to pull out to dump. Trouble is, if the vehicle floor is flat, as it was in the Durango and is in the Expedition, it the edges of the tray curl up. Never happedend in the Grand Cherokee but was a major pain in the Durango.

So for the new Expedition I went with Husky rubber mats for the 3 rows of seating but stuck with thte tray type for the cargo area. Should work fine.

heavy_duty_tan.jpg