DRL headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slickvic99

Reaction score
I would like to find out wiring diagram for the DRL/ blinker. I retrofitted DRL sequential strips inside my lights and they work I should but when plugged into the vehicle the sequential blinker only works if the lights are off. If I have DRL lights on and headlights on it will only go one time and then it turns off until blinker is disengaged then. DRL white light comes back on. Is there any information you could give me on how to wire where it will work correctly? I have tried many different wiring techniques like, using power from fog lights. Blinker from wiring harness in front of and behind resistor. I've even got aftermarket switch back LEDs and I have even tried putting the wires from the DRL strip directly into the switchback. Everything I have tried I have gotten the same result. Only thing I can think of is the 12 volt power needs to be turned off when blinker is on for it to work correctly. But when testing strip I will keep 12 volt power hooked up and touch the blinker wire to power and it works fine