Drop Down monitor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

royalet

Reaction score
Hey guys i have a 1998 Expo, i want to put a drop down in my truck, I have one in their already but I'm taking it out, not very good quality, my problem is the air control switch, its in the way, if i leave it thier the screen will be too close up, , any suggestions, open to all ideal i would like to have at least a nice 11-12 inch screen, I though of getting a navigator center consloe with the air control switch in the center and possible try to run the wires from the roof contol to that. I open to all suggestions

dominus

Reaction score
I think you are talking about the rear AC/Heat controls on the roof? If so, I just removed that unit when I installed a drop down monitor/dvd player. That gives you a nice place to attach a wooden block to the metal roof to screw the monitor to.

The indent that it leaves can be covered over with the rubber gasket most systems come with.