Drop Down monitor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

royalet

Reaction score
Hey guys i have a 1998 Expo, i want to put a drop down in my truck, I have one in their already but I'm taking it out, not very good quality, my problem is the air control switch, its in the way, if i leave it thier the screen will be too close up, , any suggestions, open to all ideal i would like to have at least a nice 11-12 inch screen, I though of getting a navigator center consloe with the air control switch in the center and possible try to run the wires from the roof contol to that. I open to all suggestions

dominus

Reaction score
I think you are talking about the rear AC/Heat controls on the roof? If so, I just removed that unit when I installed a drop down monitor/dvd player. That gives you a nice place to attach a wooden block to the metal roof to screw the monitor to.

The indent that it leaves can be covered over with the rubber gasket most systems come with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65