Edge CTS Evolution Programmer/Lift Question too!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I am thinkng about buying one of these and wondered what you guys thought about them.

Features

* Take on new levels of power and performance.
* Choose from multiple power levels for mileage, towing and performance
* Comes with a Full-color, high-resolution 4.3” touch screen
* Adjusts for ambient light with the light sensitivity meter
* Includes the cable for internet updates
* Easily display and clear diagnostic trouble codes
* Connect multiple accessories with the optional Edge Accessory System
* Keep an eye on alerts and records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
* The drag-strip, Christmas-tree lighting monitors 0-60 and quarter-mile tests
* View the DPF (diesel particulate filter) status on new emission diesel trucks
* Includes a universal suction cup mount
* Digital display mode allows you to view up to 8 parameters
* Covered by a 2-year warranty
* Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles in the state of California

Description

Tweak and tune your beast with the power and style of an Edge CTS Evolution Programmer. This impressive in-cab monitor and digital gauge display is packed full of features that make it easy to dial in the perfect combination of power and efficiency.

The 4.3” full color touch screen on your Edge CTS Evolution Programmer makes it easy to see exactly what is going on under the hood. Plus, it has a video-in port that connects to the optional backup camera, DVD players or any compatible camera. So you can get a clear view of what’s going on behind your vehicle. And, the light sensitivity meter adjusts the screen to accommodate for changing amounts of ambient light.

Your new Edge CTS Evolution Programmer is perfect for monitoring and displaying a whole range of parameters. View diagnostic trouble codes, record 0-60 and quarter-mile tests or monitor your RPMs, MPH and EGTs. The optional Edge Accessory System allows you to connect multiple accessories at once. Plus, your new Edge CTS Evolution Programmer is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Notes

Or is there a better company who makes em I just want the best for my Expy and I really am green when it comes to them so any help would be awesome

Also what Kind of lift should I get? I know I want 6 inches but who to order from what type of place to get the work done?
Thanks for everything in advance aand sorry for so many q's
I am a newb

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well if you want a true 6" lift go with fabtech... but thats a pretty penny... iy you want 5" go with a leveling kit and 3" body lift a lot cheaper... or 11" combine them all... what I have... but i wouldn't attempt a lift by yourself unless you have the mechanical skills... could be vary dangerous to you or others... if you can't do it take it to a local shop that does them regularly... not a fly by night shop... lifts are dangerous if not installed right

for programmers edge is what I plan on getting after I finish with my other to-do list

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
The CTS is basically the same as the regular evolution, except that it has a color screen. If the color screen doesn't mean that much to you, you can save a lot by going with the regular evo.

I have the regular evo and love it. There is a night and day difference in the way the truck runs. Some of the best money I have ever spent.

OP
OP
E
Reaction score
Thanks guys I think I will go wit the 5 inch idea and get it done at a reputable shop here in town!
And I will go with the non color screen evolution I am excited to get her all set up.....Went muddin at seven springs in arizona today it was beautiful lots of mud and the creek was full of water from the rain also very fun!!