electric fan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fastcat

Reaction score
I've seen a few people say an electric fan will I'mprove gas mileage... What do I need for this upgrade? about how much hp will it free up and how many mpg?

89foxbody

Reaction score
I've seen a few people say an electric fan will I'mprove gas mileage... What do I need for this upgrade? about how much hp will it free up and how many mpg?

Fixing to order a troyer kit for my 07 !! You can go to there site read up on it what i like is its a ALL there kit wont look like a hack job !! Says can free up about 15 hp average MPG gain is 1 / 2.5

warrstang331

Reaction score
milage

Got a 99 expy AWD just put an electric fan on in the past month and have seen 2 1/2 mph increase and it seens like it is still increasing just picked up another .1 increase. When i got the vehicle last year i was seeing about 10 mph now im up to 12.6 mph

86caprirs

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So what fans are you guys using? I have been looking at the electric fans in the new f-150's and wondering if they will work