Electric running boards won't go all the way up.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jamo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do the boards bolt to the hinges? Can they be shimmed if so? Might not lay flat when deployed though with the change in angle from top to bottom of the travel. Just a thought...

Sunflowergirl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do the boards bolt to the hinges? Can they be shimmed if so? Might not lay flat when deployed though with the change in angle from top to bottom of the travel. Just a thought...
They do but are in a track so there is no up down adjustment only left and right. Think he needs to just take it to a dealer or eat $2500 and get new ones if 1” is a big deal on a 14 year old truck. This is just my opinion btw if everything else is checking out “perfectly”

OP
OP
07navi

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They do but are in a track so there is no up down adjustment only left and right. Think he needs to just take it to a dealer or eat $2500 and get new ones if 1” is a big deal on a 14 year old truck. This is just my opinion btw if everything else is checking out “perfectly”
It's a mint old truck, that's the only thing wrong with it, and I like it a lot. The dealer or new ones is not going to happen either. I will look into them more next week.

OP
OP
07navi

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am considering shims but not laying flat is not an option. I will look into them more nest week. Thanks for the idea.