Expanding Cargo, need storage solutions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

Full Access Members
Reaction score

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The camera does get blocked but it really wasn't a big deal since I was going forward most of the time. Lol We removed it once we got to our destination.
I don't recall the sensors going off but they probably did.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How is the rear camera with that setup? Do the alarms sound off when in reverse?

@Yukon Joe
Idk about the Expy but the Navi has a conveniently placed button to deactivate the parking proximity feature right next to the drive mode knob. This comes in super handy with the bike rack or cargo basket in the hitch.... or sleeping babies when parking.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Idk about the Expy but the Navi has a conveniently placed button to deactivate the parking proximity feature right next to the drive mode knob. This comes in super handy with the bike rack or cargo basket in the hitch.... or sleeping babies when parking.

Us poor folk in the Expis have that too. [emoji6]

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing that the yukon xl had over the expy max was the larger cargo storage area behind the third row of seats. I am coming from an F-150. So storage was not typically an issue. Now I'm down to a few feet of space.

What storage solutions exist for the new expy? I'd like to see any pics of how large families are solving this issue for road trips.

Thanks!

@Yukon Joe

So did the Yukon XL have enough room for all your gear? I agree, the Expy Max is noticeably smaller in rear cargo room.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Us poor folk in the Expis have that too. [emoji6]
LOL, I know you’re joking but there are some differences in buttons and stuff between these two trucks that don’t make sense to me so I always clarify. If I’m not correct the auto/start/stop button is a good example of this.