Expedition 2022 Build & Price @ Ford.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxlim2022

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The 22 150 Builder took about a week to get all leveled out. I am pretty sure some High School kids in Michigan somewhere maintain their website.
I agree with you!. Did no know the XLT Max or limited max came with a regular and extended wheelbase:) I gues they are still sorting things out as they have bothregular and extended wheelbase under each model regardless of whether it is max or not in the configurator1644503568664.png

USKflt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
About freaking time. Can finally see what my build will look like that is already being built Monday. No more poor photoshopping….

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
About freaking time. Can finally see what my build will look like that is already being built Monday. No more poor photoshopping….
The fact that you think it is going to be built on Monday is entertaining...

Unless it is a base model, most likely it won't.

USKflt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The fact that you think it is going to be built on Monday is entertaining...

Unless it is a base model, most likely it won't.
I never said I was confident it would be built, so be as entertained as you would like. The point I was making is that the B&P was released a few days prior to its scheduled build date. I was being facetious.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I find it strange that the XLT doesn’t come with any fog lights…

Wes1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I do not think all of the pictures reflect all of the options. Interior colors being one. I am specing out an XLT 202A, I have the black onyx interior seat color selected but in the picture it shows the front upper door columns and ceiling color is still sandstone. I sure hope that's not the case!! I also just looked and do NOT see fog lights as even being an option the XLT. That's rediculous!

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You need to order the 50T "Special Edition" package. Either that, or wait to order them over the counter, or aftermarket.

Bill
I guess I’ll be waiting because my order was already scheduled for production and I’m not gonna change it now. Hopefully it’s an easy swap to throw in some fog lights and the wiring isn’t too much of a hassle. Would be really nice if they already had the wiring harnesses there ready to go.