Expedition Limited AC Airflow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JediKnight2

Reaction score
I just want to see if what is happening is normal or if I have something sticking. I have a Limited Edition that has the dual zone control for the driver and passenger. If I have the system on auto it seems like the air goes to defrost. Even if I press the front vent button it still comes out defrost. Floor works and defrost works. HOWEVER, it does eventually start coming out the front vents. It's just random. Sometimes it seems like it will switch if I move the temp switch from 60 to something like 68 or 72. The part that makes me think it's a component that's worn out is the fact when I press the front vent button and it still comes out defrost. I don't think I have the vacuum actuators in the climate control box from what I can tell from replacement parts for sale. I also do not hear any clicking from under the dash. Thoughts?