Expedition photo thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JohnnyRed

JohnnyRed

Reaction score
Take it off :emotions34:
Well if it was all about looks, I agree it would look better. Since it is about advertising and making money it’s probably going to stay. Gotta pay the bills! It might be coming off to change for something else, but we will see.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well if it was all about looks, I agree it would look better. Since it is about advertising and making money it’s probably going to stay. Gotta pay the bills! It might be coming off to change for something else, but we will see.
I had companies and signs and biz cards etc, to me they do nothing and not worth messing up my stuff. Everybody seems to think everyone is going to see a logo etc and run to look it up, but in reality nobody cares. It's what you do with the biz and how you run it.........not signs. :shrug:

Robert McMillan

17plati
Reaction score
I had companies and signs and biz cards etc, to me they do nothing and not worth messing up my stuff. Everybody seems to think everyone is going to see a logo etc and run to look it up, but in reality nobody cares. It's what you do with the biz and how you run it.........not signs. :shrug:
I’m gonna be completely honest, first thing I did was spend 15 minutes on his site looking at the wakeboard stuff.
@JohnnyRed i like it! At least it’s same color scheme and not like bright orange or something

OP
OP
JohnnyRed

JohnnyRed

Reaction score
Thanks for the business advice Navi. I’ll do what makes sense to me. You do you.

Thanks Robert. It’s a fun gig. Pays for the toys and I have had others tell me they have looked it up from the window because of the boat combo before too. That’s why it is still on there. Might change it to my website address. Might not. Ha.

Robert McMillan

17plati
Reaction score
Thanks for the business advice Navi. I’ll do what makes sense to me. You do you.

Thanks Robert. It’s a fun gig. Pays for the toys and I have had others tell me they have looked it up from the window because of the boat combo before too. That’s why it is still on there. Might change it to my website address. Might not. Ha.
I dig it. Perfect size for that big ass window. If I may ask (not intending to derail this post) but how did you plug the holes in your roof when you took rails off?

OP
OP
JohnnyRed

JohnnyRed

Reaction score
I used stainless set screws with sealant tape screwed in flush. The actual roof insert sticks up about an 1/16” or so do it’s not perfectly flush. Unless you are 7’ tall you wouldn’t notice.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I used stainless set screws with sealant tape screwed in flush. The actual roof insert sticks up about an 1/16” or so do it’s not perfectly flush. Unless you are 7’ tall you wouldn’t notice.
Don't feel bad, I painted half of my roof with white house paint on my last truck.