Expedition photo thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Plati

Reaction score
You don't have to care, just sayin' it's tacky to me. Is that you car?
No ... it's me TRUCK (one of them anyway)

just funnin ya though DUDE
gotta have a laugh here & there

Get this thread back on track ... to Expy pictures

Last edited:

yamfanboi827

Reaction score
This is mine. 2010 EL 4WD, Bought it new in late 2009, 170k on the odo, and it continues to run. Slight brake issue, but i'm working that out. It's my work truck, vacation truck, and all around hauler. I've really fallen in love with it over the years. Here's a shot of it in the snow. I know i've only got chains on the front wheels, but i only needed them on for a short stint on the road, and i was just concerned with stopping and turning.

IMG_20170217_142043.jpg

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is mine. 2010 EL 4WD, Bought it new in late 2009, 170k on the odo, and it continues to run. Slight brake issue, but i'm working that out. It's my work truck, vacation truck, and all around hauler. I've really fallen in love with it over the years. Here's a shot of it in the snow. I know i've only got chains on the front wheels, but i only needed them on for a short stint on the road, and i was just concerned with stopping and turning.

View attachment 37516
Nice