Extended Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Oklahoma Jim

Oklahoma Jim

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got a quote from my local dealer and several online quotes. You might want to do the same to compare prices with your exact package.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Curious, how much do these various dealer vary their prices regarding different models and equipment. Thinking about it but... still up in the air.

There can be massive differences between dealers for these fees. I paid $799 CPO fee (includes Ford ESP to 100k) for my truck when I bought it. Pricing at other dealers for the same CPO went all the up to $3,900.

icanski2

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Max Platinum that purchased in April 2021. I bought the 7 year/125k Premiumcare with the LED lighting and key package for mine from Heartland Ford about a month ago. Great experience. You get to deal directly with the owner of the dealership and they did have the lowest price out of all the others mentioned in this thread. I checked about 15 different places when shopping for it. It was a very smooth transaction and I highly recommend them.

Kudie

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Max Platinum that purchased in April 2021. I bought the 7 year/125k Premiumcare with the LED lighting and key package for mine from Heartland Ford about a month ago. Great experience. You get to deal directly with the owner of the dealership and they did have the lowest price out of all the others mentioned in this thread. I checked about 15 different places when shopping for it. It was a very smooth transaction and I highly recommend them.
I have a 21 stealth and looking for coverage similar. How much did it cost?

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sounds good! Where is Heartland Ford?

mpc11

Reaction score
Curious, how much do these various dealer vary their prices regarding different models and equipment. Thinking about it but... still up in the air.
All over the place. It's all profit margin for them and price vs. quantity. From Flood Ford FAQ's, "Is this the same product that is sold at my local Ford Dealership?
Yes. These Ford Protect contracts are backed by Ford Motor Company and are sold in all Ford/Lincoln Dealerships. Your Ford Protect agreement will be honored at all Ford and Lincoln Dealerships. We sell in volume and can therefore offer great discounts over your local Ford dealer. "

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just found that they are not able to sell a plan in FL by law. On line anyway.

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just found that they are not able to sell a plan in FL by law. On line anyway.

I must correct myself. I have learned that FORD in their continued attempt to wring every dollar out of their customer will not process a warranty unless the price is the FL price. So it is not law it is Ford and it dealers in FL

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score