Extended Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I talked to Jack @ Lombard this morning. He can not do the same deal as he does from those from other states. Sure he can sell in FL but at the FL dealers cost so whats the point?
He told me that Ford would not process it if the price was not the FL price.

I understood that they must charge at least X amount for the warranty in FL, but have you verified that local dealers are charging the same amount? (and not more)

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I understood that they must charge at least X amount for the warranty in FL, but have you verified that local dealers are charging the same amount? (and not more)
I called them after speaking to Lombard, left a message and have yet to hear back. Right now I'm about at the point to say the hell with it. Figure 3K+for ESP, at 36K miles it might be time to move it anyway. My wife likes the vehicle, I tire of things.

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally heard from a local dealer. Lombard is about $75 less than the dealer. Arrived at that after going 'round and 'round with the finance guy at the dealer.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally heard from a local dealer. Lombard is about $75 less than the dealer. Arrived at that after going 'round and 'round with the finance guy at the dealer.

Wow, that's a pretty meager savings. :/ Still, $75 is $75. :D

Untitled-1.jpg

UpsideDownIn

Reaction score
This was a great thread! My dealer snuck in a 5 year 100k esp for $3800 on me on our 2019 limited max with 34k. When I found it, I went back and had them refund me. Then I found this thread and got a $0 deductible 9-year, 140k with lighting and keys for $2900 from zeiglers, much happier with that!
Woah, there is a 9 year option? I thought it went up to only 8 years.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are power running boards covered?

Yes. Nothing under the Ford ESP is quite that straightforward though. I had 3-4 app'ts for each running board. Each time they would lube them and tell me we would "wait and see." It wasn't until they finally got permanently stuck that the dealership submitted a claim for replacement. And that had to be done at the end of the year when they had money left on their warranty repair allowance from Ford.

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just purchased my extended warranty from Flood. For those of you who have FordPass Reward Points Flood will accept those points toward purchase price. Allowed me to put the 42,000 points I received from the purchase of the vehicle, which (I believe) expire after a year if not used. Saved me a little over $200 in cash.