Fibreglass Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
they look nice. but its taking your truck a different direction. As mad max said the whole look or it does look out of place. id say keep yours the way it is and then get another expy and go for the desert look.

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
I had fiberglass rear quarter panels on my old scout and we had to put a bunch of flex agent in the paint to keep it from cracking.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just dont like the way it looks. but i am used to the traditional lift/big tires combo where i am from. we are mud runners, not desert. i like the aggressive look of lift/tires that i do not think desert setups accomplish, at least IMO. but, to each his/her own.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
wide fenders may not be practical if you drive down narrow roads like two-tracks or such. gonna break some stuff for sure.

Madmaxwell87

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First one looks mean but that's the whole package. The second one is more halfway there and looks a little out of place.
ecpedition-one-piece-1.jpg

pre20runner20for20sale2005-11-0920004.jpg

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the 2nd one has the front end kit i want. the dixonbrosracing f150/expedition 4wd long travel kit. and i didnt know mcneail made quarterpanel flares! looks like im gonna get those one day too! sorry i know nvy you dont like the look, but im a desert boy, not a backwoods mud boy. haha

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
like i said panda, to each his own. i know some of you desert boys dont like our mud runner setups but thats okay too. every rig/driver has their own purpose. i just think the prerunner looks funny on a full-bodied vehicle like an SUV. trucks not so bad (some i even like) but just cant bite on the SUV...i still like you tho panda! HAHA

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the look on a truck but not on a expedition.... but when I had my 97 f150 I was going to get a set but my friend that owns a body shop said he didn't have much luck with fiberglass lasting in the winter... paint was prone to spider webbing... thats why I didn't do it..
That's what I've heard ...:nono:

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I guess I'll just stick with what look I've got now ...just make it a pretty show rig. :pepper::pepper::pepper: Since there is no desert here and the mud pits have turned into housing sub-divsions. :shrug::shrug: