Finally Back in an Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edmund K

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know how you feel, I traded in my Funkmaster Flex Expedition for a 2010 Honda Odyssey and regretted it as we drove off the lot!! (Too many people wanting to gawk at the Funkmaster at any given location, and scared my wife and kids) Ten months later, I got rid of that damned Honda for a dark copper 08 Expedition. That was four years ago, and I'm still glad I got an Expedition back!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ppl stared that hard cuz of that truck? Do u live in a small town?

Mr. 10K

Last edited:

Edmund K

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ppl stared that hard cuz of that truck? Do u live in a small town?

Mr. 10K

Yes I do, and am still as puzzled by the phenomenon now as I was then.
I had people follow me into parking lots, open the doors or stick their heads in the windows without my permission, and generally act like idiots way too often! The last straw for these antics was when my wife was using an ATM and some guy in Time Warner cable TV van rolls up and blocks her in; he jumps out of his van and starts opening the doors to get a look at the interior!! He's gushing about how much he loves the truck and has seen it all over town, and just HAS to see it up close. My two daughters were in their car seats in the back, and were pretty frightened by this overzealous clod. I still don't understand why the black and red paint scheme caused all the constant over-the-top reactions, but we decided we needed to remove ourselves from the "limelight". Now granted, I got an Expy that is dark copper, and it's the only copper Expy in my town, but it has yet to elicit such a paprazzi-like response like the Funkmaster did.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a ccw and they would've been on channel 6 news live at 5 if it would've been me...what state are u in?

Mr. 10K

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not playing...those situations are grounds to protect yourself...self defense if u open my truck doors sticking ur head in my truck...ESPECIALLY blocking her in getting out...glock 23 40-cal filling them up with 13 hollow points

Mr. 10K

botts

Reaction score
I'm not playing...those situations are grounds to protect yourself...self defense if u open my truck doors sticking ur head in my truck...ESPECIALLY blocking her in getting out...glock 23 40-cal filling them up with 13 hollow points

Mr. 10K

You would want to make real damned sure your state has castle domain laws that apply to a vehicle, otherwise, you need to make a case you were fearing grievous bodily harm or death.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unknown vehicle boxes u in and jumps out and opens ur doors...FEARFUL

Mr. 10K