Finally received my 2022 Ford Expedition Stealth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its crazy how horrible Ford does in picking their factory wheels, gosh those factory wheels are ugly with that polished lip.

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its crazy how horrible Ford does in picking their factory wheels, gosh those factory wheels are ugly with that polished lip.

Agreed. I keep them with winter tires as well as good to have for resale or trade-in.

I have the Black Appearance Package on my '22 F150 and those OEM wheels are pretty ugly as well.

There are some beautiful factory Ford wheel styles out there, these just aren't one of them.

ncdrillguy

Reaction score
So mine hit the dealer this week and the pic I got from salesman has me changing directions. Ordered toyo AT3’s to put on stock wheels (w/ a 3/2 level) but I’m gonna go down to 20’s due to wheel selection. I want off-road look and can’t find 22x9’s that look good. #thanksford

dgq68

Reaction score
Hi, I got my 2022 Stealth Performance Package Expedition yesterday. I've been driving it around and the auto start/stop has not kicked in at all. Did you notice that on yours? The button to turn it off is there, but I haven't touched it. I was not looking forward to that and if it was eliminated in this build, that would be a nice treat.

Thanks,

Donny