First time Expedition Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustHarsh

Reaction score
Hello,
Not new to Fords. Had a 2007 F-150 FX4 Screw. This will be 2nd Ford, a 2017 Expedition XLT. It was between Tahoe and Expedition. To be up front, I wanted the 2014 Tahoe LTZ and my wife wanted the Expedition. Went with the wife's intuition.

The Expedition has 85K and exterior and interior are in really good shape. It's an Ecoboost v6. Won't be towing in the near future. Mainly a people mover with two kids in travel sports and dogs needing to go to dog parks.

Was mainly looking for an SUV that had the capacity to fit all family, pets and gear in one vehicle and would be relatively reliable for the next 5-8 years. Will likely only put about 5-8K miles a year on it with mostly in town driving and occasional road trips for travel sports.

There are a few (hopefully) minor issues right now that I want to address that I hope the folks in this forum can assist with.

Looking forward to talking with some of you.