Floor Mats made by 3D MAXpider.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd Prestonq

Reaction score
OK so I know this topic has been discussed SEVERAL times but has anyone here used the floor Mats made by 3D MAXpider? We had them for our F150 and they were some of the best that we found. But unfortunately 3D hasn't come along a 2018 Expedition to scan so they can start producing. So the next question is anyone from the Fontana, CA area that would be willing for them to scan the interior so they can offer mats to the Expedition community?

Take a look at their website for more information on the mats. http://www.3dmatsusa.com/

upload_2020-1-8_13-29-40.png

Vin_mac

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or heard if these will ever be offered? TIA.

OP
OP
T

Todd Prestonq

Reaction score
They will make them if they can get their hands on a Expedition to scan the floors. We had these on our F-150 and they were great.

Midnight451

Reaction score
Ordered some a few weeks ago, the emailed me today and said they’re on national back order.

Midnight451

Reaction score
I just got a notice the F150 mats are in stock. Anyone know if the design is the same?