Florida Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you said March 2012...i wouldnt be able to do anything until spring break here...which is april...so i cant do march...and my wife just reminded me of the ring i've been told to buy for our 15th anniversary...there goes the $$$$...$7000 on a 4ct platinum ring set...i'm going to have to scrounge to get my truck finished now

wink

Reaction score
i am from florida. my husband was working on one of the florida auto repair shops. and we are looking forward to have some vacation outside florida.

Last edited:

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would love to, but I still won't be home from this deployment. Oh, and here is a picture of my truck with the duals. :D Let me know what you think. IMG_3004-1.jpg

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no fear of scrapping anything with duals set up like that...i might get it done that way...under the beam cuz i do want duals...everyone says have to do smaller piping to get it...i just might

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't take if 4 wheeling, I don't have 4 wheel drive, so no, I don't worry about scrapping. Besides I have driven things that are lower than my pipes. I kept getting told that I can't have duals because the way they had the pipes before, so I found a guy that didn't have a problem making it work. LOL It sounds great too. :D I love it.