Fog light LED replacement for 2007

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has replaced the factory fog light housings with an LED setup? I was thinking about stuffing some 5 inch round LED to cure my fogged up factory lights. I searched the forum with no success maybe someone has some input.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
I tried LED's on both headlights and fogs but to be honest they weren't as bright as i was hoping. I converted to 55w HID's and I wanna say they're at least 5x brighter than the Cree LED bulbs I used. Now i understand you're talking about an entire swap including the housing but keeping your originals obviously will have the best fitment and beam aim, also just restoring the lens on them will save you a lot of headaches and $$$ and you can entertain the options of swapping bulbs for LED's or HID's.... Options are endless

And since your screen name starts out JDM id recommend some bluish headlights 6000k or 8000k and 3000k fogs for a JDM theme look.

OP
OP
JDMitchell

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
5000k for both is what I am planning on doing. I guess I will just go with a stock replacement and some new bulbs.