Fog Light switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike00~07

Reaction score
<p>I bought this and did the fog light mod but come to find out, not same as switch in my truck. The sticker on it is AB, and not sure what years they come in. Mine is a 2000 and switch is different. And want to say this switch came out of a 98 or 99.. All you will need to do is add jumper wire to plugs and install switch. (pic at bottom showing jumper wire)</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Easy way to tell if swtich is like one you have is by looking at front plate when its in truck, is by looking at bottom. If you truck doesnt have a little slot at bottom then it is right switch. You have to pull knob and flip it 180* and rotate to remove swtich assmebly from dash. If you have the slot then slide skinny screw driver in to remove switch assembly(if yours has slot, not same switch). </p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>The mod is already done where you can run fog lights with park lights and high beams. </p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>$50 shipped in lower 48</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>[email protected]</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>
DSC08558.jpg
</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>
DSC08557.jpg
</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>
DSC08559.jpg
</p>

Last edited: