Fog lights turned themselves off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobmbx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Strange thing happened last night. I was driving at night with both headlights and fog lights on, pulled into a 7-11. Wifey went in, I stayed in the truck, engine running and turned off the headlights and left the parking lights and fog lights on. After a few minutes, the fog lights turned themselves off. I thought that was odd, but when it came to leave, I turned the headlights back on, and then discovered the fog light switch had pulled itself back into the Off position.

I can see one of the computers being to able turn off the lights by opening a relay somewhere, but pulling the switch back in?

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe check for poltergeists? Since that switch doesn't contain a pile or coil, it's unable to pull itself in, I would think.........

The truck is equipped with a battery saver that can remove load.....to preserve enough power to be able to operate.

jeff