Folding Cargo Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kcutts

Reaction score
2018 Expedition Max Limited here... what I believe I should order for our vehicle is LL1Z-6111600-BA. The hesitation I'm having is that none of the sites seem to list the 2018 or 2019 Expedition Max under the fitment section. Is there something I'm missing for the '18 and '19 models?
Did you ever find out if it will fit? I have a 2019 and the website says it only fits 2020-2022 now.

Reaction score
Any one tried putting WeatherTech cargo liner over it? Does it fit? Really like the weathertech one which can hold water. Thanks.

Fizzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any one tried putting WeatherTech cargo liner over it? Does it fit? Really like the weathertech one which can hold water. Thanks.
I have the Ford ones, and then the WeatherTech ones over the top (for the trunk) for winter.

And also the WeatherTech ones for the front footwells, and the H shape single piece mat for both the 2nd and 3rd rows.

The trunk one is ok - just slides in over the top of the Ford one. Holds water, but it slides back and forth a bit. It even did this without the Ford ones underneath.

The front footwell ones are ok - hold a lot of water and dirt, but they don't fit very well where they meet the outer side of the car.

The 2nd/3rd row one piece is actually pretty good. Like that one a lot. It's just a pain to get in and out for cleaning.

smstroben

Reaction score
Are there similar mats for the back of the 2nd row seats? Would be nice to have to keep dog hair and other debris out as that material doesn't vacuum easily.

dtximages

Reaction score
Great info.. I have a 2019 Max and just ordered the 2020-2022 model rear cargo liner based on info above saying it will fit. I tried the Husky liner and it appears to be made to bend but it does NOT fit the bend! Repeat, the Husky liner will NOT fold in the right place for a 2019 expedition max.

Also, my complaint with the Husky and WeatherTech is they're too hard and they can rattle.

Last edited:

smstroben

Reaction score
My dealer had one of these in stock when I was picking up a part for my F150. It fits great in our 2022 Max and stays in place when moving cargo around. Just wish they made (or that I could find the part number) for one that attaches to the back of the 2nd row seats.

ashleef89

Reaction score
For anyone who has a 2022 Max, I just want to double check that this is the correct part number before I order. Thanks!

Part No: LL1Z6111600BA