For all you Mustang lovers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
awe man that is sick.. havent been to the track in a bit.. your stang is sick.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Awesome stang! Nice John Force burnout but I wanted to see your 1/4 run.

You would not be impressed by the sound of mine...running dynomax mufflers plus high flow cats makes for a relatively quite ride. Helps with the sleeper image. I also run drag radials on stock wheels with stock exterior and hood so many are thinking maybe mid 13's.:naughty:

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pssshhhh... my expy can do a better burn out..... wait... I'm dreaming again.... i just like the video that much...lol

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
pssshhhh... my expy can do a better burn out..... wait... I'm dreaming again.... i just like the video that much...lol

Would be tough to do a burn out in my expy since I have no 2wd selection. :(

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I think I should take my expy to the track this weekend and get some stock e.t.s before I begin mods. Guessing 16.2 @ 83 based on hp and weight. Any bets on e.t. and mph for the expy?

OP
OP
FtLaudBlkGT

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think I should take my expy to the track this weekend and get some stock e.t.s before I begin mods. Guessing 16.2 @ 83 based on hp and weight. Any bets on e.t. and mph for the expy?

I think it's going to be slower than that... Around 17 seconds for the 1/4 mile...

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I think it's going to be slower than that... Around 17 seconds for the 1/4 mile...

Would not be suprised. Disappointed maybe :( Will post e.t. slips if I make it to the track.