Ford recalls about 350,000 F-150s and Expeditions for faulty transmission gears

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And the GM version doesn't have any problems...so far.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No mention of the Navigator in the article... assuming I’m ok.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks guys!! I’ll run my VIN and see if I’m included.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ran my VIN and nothing came up, not sure if the have the VINs included in this yet as this article may just be the announcement.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ran my VIN and nothing came up, not sure if the have the VINs included in this yet as this article may just be the announcement.
I’m thinking the same thing as mine is clearly in the build window of the affected vehicles. The online tool says it may be delayed and whatnot so I think I’ll have to call the dealer or the mothership tomorrow to find out.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hope everyone has to deal with this crap. Another reason to stick with 16-17 Ex. Total redesign and they still can’t get shit right
You do realize that cars of all year models get recalls all the time, correct?
We get it, you don’t like the new models, that’s no reason to ‘hope everyone has to deal with this’. This comment screams no class.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m thinking the same thing as mine is clearly in the build window of the affected vehicles. The online tool says it may be delayed and whatnot so I think I’ll have to call the dealer or the mothership tomorrow to find out.
I’m honestly not bothered by this, my last car had a a few recalls over the 13 years I had it. Annoying? Yes. But it wasn’t long ago they wouldn’t even address stuff like this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
badbolr