From '21 XLT to '22 Timberline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You are correct. Also its too high up. Its supposed to be lower in the silver area. I have an email in to the dealer to see if they will make it right. They've been fair to this point. I expect they will come through.
The Timberline plate holder is designed to be up that high due to the skid plate. When I installed mine, it would not fit in the silver area correctly. The grooves did not match up to the contours on the front bumper any lower than where you see on my avatar.

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Def would piss me off. I can't be certain but the frame also does not look level, down toward the passenger side - maybe the angle of the pic.

View attachment 73957
That is crooked! Looking at the top there is more of the cover showing on the upper left. At the bottom the lower left covers more of the grille hole than the lower right. How can there be a debate? The dealer owes you a new bumper cover.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360