Gauges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
cnovalles73

cnovalles73

Reaction score
Wow, lots of great feedback guys and awesome pics! I think I'm gonna keep it simple though and just go with the white but keep everything green. If anyone knows where I can find the 'old skool' glo gauges (non reverse glo) cause those let you switch between blue & greean with varying shades of each.....

OP
OP
cnovalles73

cnovalles73

Reaction score
I have them...and although its cool and different...they are hard to see during the day....Eventually I will change them to something different and easier to read...Im 48 with tri-focal glasses and screwed if I leave the house with out them..LOL :signs8:

...by the way Steve, what color do those light up at night? I noticed your odometer is blue???

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
They light up a real nice shade of blue...which I like...during the day the print is so dark blue I have a hard time seeing them....Like in my prvious post..I like the ones below I have provided a link to...they have there power switch which I could use during the day and would have no problems seeing and dont have to run all my other lights....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Blac...n|Year:2000&hash=item1e624184e6#ht_3397wt_994

Last edited: