going on a 2,200 mile trip soon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobmbx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bobmbx, I was looking to find ethanol free fuel, but I couldn't find any MO, IL, IN, OH, PA, NJ, NY, and CT all had 10% ethanol.
Murphy Express. Its Wal-Marts' gas station. Most of them sell it. Also, check any marina's around you. They sell pure gas for boats; its the same stuff.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry too much about buying at non-Name brands when you are buying pure gas. The nationals all fall in line with the State(insert name here) to keep the peace. Everyone's happy. The independents don't have reputations outside their service areas so it's not hard for them to operate.

Ouch on buying boat-gas. I've lived on the water for most of my life and if you think that gas on dry land is expensive, then treat yourself to the 80 cent to 1.00 premium(or more) for boat gas or gas bought at a gas dock. It has been this way on the Bay since I was a kid....six years ago I was paying 4.50 for gasing my boat when "dry" gas was 3.25. Ours is the only gas dock for several miles so they gouge a bit. I wonder what it's up to now?

jeff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain John Poet