Got some business in Texas on the 26th, scenic route Los Angeles to Houston roadtrip advice anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Said slightly tongue in cheek, but you could also research where you can see the border without the wall. Or see sections of the old wall/fence.

There’s an ancient trail along the present day AZ/MX border called El Camino Del Diablo (The Devil’s Highway)...

Formerly named US Route 666 (hence the devil reference) but since renamed to Route 191 in AZ. Haven't been on it in since I was ten, but back then it was known for tight hairpin curves with no guardrails. Back then, it did live up to the nickname.

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The one I’m referring to is an offroad trail through a present day aerial bombing range. Before that it was used by people walking from Mexico to California (think hundreds and thousands of years ago).

Plati

Reaction score
The one I’m referring to is an offroad trail through a present day aerial bombing range. Before that it was used by people walking from Mexico to California (think hundreds and thousands of years ago).
I might skip that one … I'm allergic to aerial bombing ranges