Gotts Mod on a 2007

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackHeart

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP!!! can someone please post any info or prefferbly a "how to" guide

OP
OP
BlackHeart

BlackHeart

Reaction score
Thanks, noob to all this.. that being said I've recently undertaken a lil venture on my own. Was looking at the Gott"s mod and decided I would try to mod that a bit. Instead of just running tubing out to the wheel well I went with a short ram intake style instead.. Cut down the stock tubing running to the filter at the base in order to avoid the air sensor and added a high flow intake. removed the stock square filter and dropped the Cone into the original air filter box. The box actually amplifies the air intake sound and gives a nice tone at higher RPM's, definetly a difference with throttle response..will take pics..any thoughts?

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks, noob to all this.. that being said I've recently undertaken a lil venture on my own. Was looking at the Gott"s mod and decided I would try to mod that a bit. Instead of just running tubing out to the wheel well I went with a short ram intake style instead.. Cut down the stock tubing running to the filter at the base in order to avoid the air sensor and added a high flow intake. removed the stock square filter and dropped the Cone into the original air filter box. The box actually amplifies the air intake sound and gives a nice tone at higher RPM's, definetly a difference with throttle response..will take pics..any thoughts?

I am having a hard time visualizing it haha. Pictures will definitely help. I like the look of your truck though.

andrew_s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The best we can do in the 3rd gen is a 2011 f150 snorkle. Much bigger then ours and only $6 and 10 minutes of your time to swap.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2